Anime and All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime and All

Forum for discussiong anime and manga as well as a friendly community to chat and get help from.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention Members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Attention Members! Empty
PostSubject: Attention Members!   Attention Members! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:54 am

Don't make any topic or thread! just go to the ADVERTISE thread! and post there or advertise the stuffs!

okay thx for cooperation! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Attention Members! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Members!   Attention Members! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:38 am

New rule has been implented. To prevent unauthorized advertisement, we would ask that any wishing to advertise on this site please submit an "application" to me personally and I wish to review all sites. I can almost guarantee all sites will be approved providing it does not violate any standard rules which I will not disclose to prevent exploitation of the rules. Everyone knows how there is a lot of illegal advertising out there and I do not wish for this site to be shut down by shut an advertisement.

Once I receive the application, your link will be on within 24 to 48 hours in the advertising section. ^_^ We also ask that anyone that is the owner of the advertised site please join our community as well. Thank you and enjoy your stay.

Ichikisu - Admin of SFG. Workaholics Moderation Team
Back to top Go down

Attention Members!
Page 1 of 1